Your first visit to Russell Dental Group involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms
Before arriving at our office, we ask you complete our patient registration forms and submit to us through the link below.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. The privacy of your health information is important to us.